Most Amazing Funny Rainy Day Quotes

 If you're looking for quotes about rain, you've come to the right place. You can look at a lot of quotes on this site, including some that are funny rainy day quotes, cute, or about rainy days. You can share these sayings with your friends, family members, and other people who appreciate the rain.

Funny Rainy Day Quotes

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done.

I like storms. They let me know that even the sky screams sometimes.

The way I see it if you want the rainbow you gotta put up with the rain.

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

When people try to rain on your parade, poke them in the eye with your umbrella.

The person who dances with you in the rain will most likely walk with you in the storm.

Save a boyfriend for a rainy day – and another, in case it doesn’t rain. – Mae West

Rainy day. Just do not get wet. Just be set, let your worries wash away with every drop that falls. Happy rainy day.

Everybody wants happiness nobody wants pain but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.

Being soaked alone is cold. Being soaked with your best friend is an adventure. – Emily Wing Smith

When I was young I used to watch two drops of rain roll down the window and pretend it was a race.

I like shy and introverted characters in a rain party. They exude this intrinsic depth of sincerity. It’s inspiring.

Life’s not about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. – Rabindranath Tagore

And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow. – Gilbert K. Chesterton

A Rainy Day Quotes

I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying. – Charlie Chaplin.

Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene.

Every time it rains, the soil counts every drop to know exactly how many times to thank to God! – Mehmet Murat Ildan.

If the rain spoils our picnic, but saves a farmer’s crop, who are we to say it shouldn’t rain? Tom Barrett.

In what language does rain fall over tormented cities? Pablo Neruda.

Rain! whose soft architectural hands have power to cut stones, and chisel to shapes of grandeur the very mountains. Henry Ward Beecher.

Here comes the rain again, Falling on my head like a memory.

The rain falls gently down, and slowly fills my cup. This never would have happened, If raindrops all fell up. Tom Batiuk.

If you think it’s going to rain, it will. Clint Eastwood.

The sound of the rain needs no translation. Alan Watts.

After the rain cometh the fair weather. Aesop.

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. Dolly Parton

I’ll do my crying in the rain. Howard Greenfield & Carole King.

Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul. Emily Logan Decens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Expectations Quotes to Help Manage Your Own Life

Amazing You Got This Quotes

Strong Women Quotes To Inspire You